Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before each use.
How to Open
- Be sure tube is at the bottom of pouch.
- Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
How to Apply
- Remove one applicator tube from the package. See “HOW TO OPEN” section.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet’s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- Small Dog (3-10 lbs) and Medium Dog (11-20 lbs)
The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog’s back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your dog’s eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product. Do not allow the product to run off.
Large Dog (21-55 lbs) and Extra Large Dog (over 55 lbs)
The dog should be standing for easy application. Apply the entire contents of the tube evenly to three or four spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog. Do not get this product in your dog’s eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product.
- Discard empty tube as described in the Storage and Disposal.
- Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
- Use only on dogs or puppies 7 weeks and older and with a weight corresponding to the product used (3-10 lbs, 11-20 lbs, 21-55 lbs, or over 55 lbs). Do not use on other animals.
- Do not apply more than one (1) tube per treatment, even for larger dogs.
- Do not have contact or allow children to have contact with treated area until completely dry.
Storage and Disposal
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
- Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
- Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Nonrefillable container.
- If empty: Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-422-9874 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
More Product Information
View the product label for complete instructions, product description, precautionary statements, and first aid.
Visit Bayer’s website PetBasics.com for more information about Advantage II for Dogs and related products.